How We Help
- Raccoons can be dangerous if provoked and may also transmit rabies to humans, so quickness is key with Raccoon control.
- After consultation, we diagnose and treat the problem accordingly depending on severity.
- Relocation of Raccoons is the most common solution, however, more extreme solutions may be necessary, again, depending on the severity of the problem.
- There are steps that can be taken to prevent Raccoons from becoming a nuisance, all of which we are happy to teach to you.
We think that everyone can relate to having Raccoons as pests. Whether you find your trash scattered all over your driveway in the morning or raccoons have actually infiltrated your home and are endangering the lives of your loved ones, raccoon control may be needed sooner than you think. Side By Side Pest Control, LLC. has been specializing in wildlife control and raccoon control and removal in Denver for years, and we have become one of the top Denver professionals in the matter.
Raccoon Control and Removing a Nuisance
These animals can be quite a nuisance by:
- Raiding trash cans
- Eating your pet food and gardens
- Tearing up lawns
- Entering attics
- Climbing chimneys
- Getting beneath porches and sheds.
Perhaps the most important reason to contact us today for raccoon control is that the number of raccoons with rabies has increased dramatically over the last 30 years. Since rabies is a deadly disease, we highly recommend that you contact us at the first signs of raccoon infiltration onto your property.
Raccoons generally mate in January and February; after about 60 days, they have between 3 and 6 babies. Adults can get 46 inches long and weigh up to 25 pounds. They are generally peaceful animals, simply searching for scraps of food to eat or collect for their families. However, they can be very hostile if their territory or family comes into danger. Side By Side Pest Control, LLC understands these behaviors and can easily deal with any Raccoon problems that you may have.
There are a few ways that Side by Side Pest Control, LLC would take care of your call to us. We would look at the options of:
- Live tapping
- Wiring down your trash can lids
- Adding a chimney cap to your fireplace
- Modifying the areas where you see the animals
It’s important to note that over the past few years, there has been an increase in the number of cases of raccoon roundworms in humans. So, after learning about this, you should allow the professionals to handle these tough animals.
We take pride in providing top-notch customer service and delivering prompt solutions. With Side by Side Pest Control, you can trust that our professionals will handle your raccoon problem with care and expertise. Don’t let these pesky critters disrupt your peace of mind any longer. Contact us today, and let us handle your raccoon control needs.